Dear artist of the Salon d’Automne,
In the context of the serious health crisis that we are all currently going through, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the entire team at the Salon d’Automne would like to once again express its sincere concern for those affected as well as their entourage and caregivers whose mission and work are exemplary in all respects. Many of us have or will have to face very difficult situations in the days, weeks or months to come, both privately and professionally.
After the extension of the confinement period announced this week, we wish to inform you that concrete measures are being implemented to maintain the action of the Salon d’Automne at the service of art and its artists, members and exhibitors.
The annual exhibition of the Salon d’Automne should take place and we will do everything in our power for this, even if uncertainties surrounding dates remain with regard to the decisions which may or may not be imposed by the health authorities after the summer.
Consequently, following the first postponement to April 30 of the registration deadline scheduled for April 15, we inform you that the submission of applications will be maintained, open and accessible, until the end of confinement. Information on this subject will be published on the website www.salon-automne.com in the coming weeks. In the current context and to make things easier, please take into account the following:
- online registration is preferred.
- a representative photo of the work is sufficient even if you do not have the possibility of providing the high definition photograph usually requested at registration.
- the HD photo for printing will be provided later, if your work is selected by the jury, within the limits of the catalog printer’s requirements.
- bank transfer is preferred over checks.
- postal mail addressed to the Grand Palais is not recommended due to the complete closure of services.
- for all your questions, our team, active and working from home, can be reached by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at +33 (0) 6 30 61 47 75 – Tuesday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note, in order to avoid saturation of the server and a surplus of work, it is recommended that you send your file prior the last days of registration. The team at the Salon d’Automne remains operational, and will do whatever is necessary to schedule the technical planning and difficulties due to confinement as well as possible.
Take good care of yourself and your loved ones.